Monday, October 25, 2010

Pan-Armenian Painting Day... and I was enjoying it :))))

The October 24th was one of the rarely sunny and warm October Sundays that I have ever seen. The day was particularly colorful thanks to the already 3rd Pan-Armenian painting day event organized by the FPWC, my former job place. This event is particularly important for me as I used to the part of the organizing team of previous 2 painting day events. It’s a truly festive and creative event designed for kids… but after attending it as an Event Attendee I actually started thinking that it’s a colorful and festive event for adults as well :))
The event took place in the Lovers Park, Yerevan… not my most favorite park but a very special one for me …some people would know why … ;)))
As I entered the park I came across the most colorful bus I have ever seen in Yerevan… and this was the SunChild bus all covered with beautiful paintings of young artists.


 The Event venue was beautifully designed and full of people of all ages… painting, walking around, singing, dancing, etc :)


The young artists were painting on the tables, papers, buses, artificial trees... shortly saying everywhere :)



The most touching scene I have ever seen in any of the painting day events... 



As I was walking around and enjoying the event I saw my beloved FiancĂ©e Tigran with his Niece Anahit... They were also painting... to be more precise Anyutik was painting and Tik was just watching or passing her various colors and brushes. 


I joined them and despite all the rules I joined Anutik in paintings :)))) I was directing the little artist in choosing the theme for paintings and using the colors.


The table Art piece Anutik has created :)))


After all the art pieces were created the little artist was chilling out on the grass with her uncle :)))) 


It was a truly funny and joyful day :))) WE HAD FUN!! :)))


P.S.
The backstage of the Painting day event from the positive side :))) 



Special thanks goes to all the organizers for making the happiest Sunday for hundreds of kinds, their parents and me :)))) A particular round of applause goes to all those special guys who stayed up there late and cleaned the environment :)))) YOU GUYS ARE GREAT :)))) 

2 comments:

  1. it was really great day and article you're written was also great :))
    thanks :-*

    ReplyDelete