Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome the Blog 1st Post :)





Dear Friends

I am excited to write this post as this is the First Post published on my First Blog. As this is the first post in my blog let me tell you a little bit more about myself rather than the info displayed in the profile ;) 

I am a graduate of a Yerevan State Linguistic University specialized at English and Spanish languages, Alumnus and former Vice President of Communications and Information Management at AIESEC International Youth Organization Armenian Office, former Project Manager at Foundation for the Preservation of Wildlife and Cultural Assets and current  External Relations Officer in the French Armenian Development Foundation.

Besides all this serious/official part of the my life I am keenly interested in Arts and particularly in graphics, photography, etc  and I was lucky enough to attend graphic design courses few months ago in the Armenian Center for Contemporary Experimental Arts and run 3 exhibitions within 2 months. I am also interested in film making so my next goal is to have a short documentary movie in my portfolio to submit to various national, regional and international film festivals.

Though seemingly quite well settled in Career I still have got the feeling that I still need to find out my life role. So now I am in a so called Exploring stage in my life, doing all absolutely diverse things simply to find out who I am.

The reason why I started blogging is that whatever I do, I need to share It with people… because I am an open person. So being a little bit tired to talking to myself whenever the time wouldn’t permit me contact my friends via other channels I decided to share it all with you :)

My posts will mainly cover my daily discoveries, new ideas, artworks, various digests, news and some very funny episodes of my life which I am facing since childhood. Oh, and by the way, I am planning to combine them all in 1 film script and make a fun movie BASED ON REAL FACTS :)

So I will be happy to see you comments, feedback and any other thing you would like to ask me.

Cheers :)

4 comments: